You need to engage or seek the services of an independent, duly registered/ recognized financial advisor or a stock broker. Where you feel that your concerns or complaints regarding your investment in a particular company or securities on the market generally have not received the deserving attention or remain unresolved, you may escalate such concerns/complaints to the Securities and Exchange Commission of Zambia (SEC), which is a statutory body empowered by the Securities Act No. 41 of 2016 to ensure that the interests of investors are adequately protected. The contact information for SEC is:

Plot 3827, Parliament Road, Olympia
P O Box 35165, Lusaka, Zambia
Tel: +260 211 227 012/ 222 386/ 226 911
Email: /