You should contact our Transfer Secretary (Corpserve) whose details are listed on the Contact page of the CEC website. They will check the payment details and take the appropriate remedial action, which may include arranging for a replacement cheque. To avoid having this problem in future, we encourage you to consider having your dividends paid electronically into your bank or other account such as through a building society. To do so, you need to provide your banking details to CEC or Corpserve and instruct them accordingly.