How can I get a lost, stale or missing dividend cheque replaced?

Modified on Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 05:15 PM

To have a cheque replaced, you must inform CEC in writing, preferably via email, or by calling any of our listed investor relations phone numbers. You may also walk into our offices in Kitwe or Lusaka to lodge your cheque replacement request. You may also lodge your cheque replacement request with our transfer secretary, Corpserve Transfer Agents (Corpserve), through phone, email or walk-in. CEC will need to verify the status of the payment and requires the following information before a cheque can be replaced:

  • The payment date or period of the cheque being replaced.
  • Your exact shareholder registration details including the LuSE ID or brokerage number, full name, address and national registration number.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article